Ack! Aromatic dog aimed at me!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CityGirlintheCountry, Oct 7, 2008.

1. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Lucy the boxer mix is sleeping belly up on the sofa next to me. Sadly the wrong end is pointed at me. [​IMG]

I can't breath... that's the last time I give her a raw hide in the evening.
    *Cough* Gasp*

2. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Nothing like dog gas. [​IMG]

3. BFeathered

BFeathered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    [​IMG] Yep, rawhide, like caffeine, is a BAAAD thing after 3pm! And boxer tails do absolutely nothing to put a lid on the emissions--LMAO!

4. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Eww [​IMG] Much sympathy!!!!

5. Linda in San Diego

Linda in San Diego Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    San Diego
    I gave my two girls uncooked broccoli one day, they scarffed it up. The Delightful Dozen loved their share also. Only problem, the hens sleep outside and I don't know if they give off noxious gasses in the night. The two furry girls sleep right by me - their gaseous events in the night woke me several times during the night!
    I informed all humans in the house that the furry girls were on a diet that strictly limits all broccoli!

6. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    cristal is like that with cow feet

7. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's funny cause my dogs do the same thing. Kinda smells like a mix of cheetos, ammonia, and diesel fuel doesn't it? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. lauralou

lauralou Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2007
    Central Virginia
    I haven't had a dog in years, and can you believe - I forgot about that! My cats are NEVER gassy! HAHAHA [​IMG]

9. tomcio

tomcio Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    Quote:I'll take a gassy dog over cat's litterbox anyday!

10. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Ha! Reference the posts about dogs eating chicken and kitty poop. If you have dogs there's a good chance that the litter box won't smell at all! [​IMG]

Thankfully she's better this morning and I can breathe freely. Of course, it's raining outside and they've been out frolicking. Now it smells like eau de wet dog!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by