I just finished up my watering system on my new/old coop. Coop is 10+ years old. I used this coop at my old house in a different manor and just moved it to the 15 acres we bought. The way I am going to use it now I will chicken wire the entire bottom. I just wanted to post some pics of the waterer because I got all of my ideas off of this site and incorporated a few ideas from each. As it stands right now I can hold 27 gallons of water in that tote. I leak tested it today and all OK. I can't wait to get the rest of the coop retrofitted to my new needs and put some chickens in there! The chicks are currently in my basement. The only thing I meant to do was bevel the top of the 2x6 that the pipe is attached to to prevent chickens from roosting on it. As soon as I had everything all leveled/attached I realized I forgot to do that. PS- The water stream coming out of the left most nipple is because I removed the nipple to drain the system if anyone was wondering.