(Added More Pics) Pet Quallity Salmon Faverolles, Breeder Quality 75% Imported English Orpingtons an

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by noriko, Dec 1, 2013.

1. noriko

noriko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    N E Pennsylvania
    1) Pet Quality Salmon Faverolles : $12.00 for all three birds (2 roos and 1 hen). One roo and one hen have only 4 toes. The second roo has 5 toes. They all came from the breeder but two birds have only 4 toes so I will sell them as pet quality. They are about 3 months old.

2) Breeder Quality 75% Imported English Orpington : I have 2 Blue Orpingtons available. I believe they are both pullets. They are about 8 wks old. $25 for both of them.

3) Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana : I have 1 pullet, 1 Wheaten roo, 3 Blue Wheaten roos available. $6.00 for pullet and $3.00 for each roo. Or $10.00 for all 4 roos. They are from 5 wks ~ little over 2 months old.

4) 2 Barred Rock pullets : $6.00 for older one (around 2 months old) and $4.00 for younger one (about 5 wks old).

The first pic is Salmon Faverolles parents stock/not for sale, The second pic is 75% Imported Blue Orp hen/not for sale, The third pic is Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana parents stock/some roos for sale, The 4th pic is Barred Rock pullet/for sale, The 5th pic is Pet Quality Salmon Faverolles roo/for sale, The 6th pic is Pet Quality Salmon Faverolles pullet/for sale and 7th pic is Two 75% Imported Blue Orp pullets, Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana little roos and one pullet/for sale

We are located in Northeast Pa zip 18655 and local pickup only please. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested and have any questions. Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  2. noriko

noriko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    N E Pennsylvania
    They are all sold!!! Thank you so much [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by