We Quit Cigarettes

:lau probably true! But sometimes not everyone does (I know I’ve skipped to catch up on threads before) so I wanna make sure they see it or other times I just feel rude if I don’t. :lau

And for example, one of them someone mentioned the weather/was trying to have a conversation so I felt bad not :th

I probably could have just stuck to the weather though and not mentioned the walk again hahah

Or not replied.

This is difficult for me though still because to me, if they replied, they clearly want to talk, no? :oops:

But I definitely need to not repeat everything. :oops:

Idk. I don’t think I’m getting it. Like theoretically I know you guys are right and I don’t have to reply to everything but I’ve also always been taught the exact opposite/to answer when people speak to me but maybe that only applies in person. :lau :confused:
huh... I think we are just different breeds.
This is difficult for me though still because to me, if they replied, they clearly want to talk, no? :oops:
This does not compute to me. 🧐

DIS-GUST-ING!!!

Try it sometime!! It’s quite freeing :lau

No but really, I don’t do it often at all but when you gotta go, you gotta go! :lau

What do you do if you suddenly have to go while you’re in the shower? Jump out!? :th

I’ll put another controversial statement here too: I take half hour showers usually. :lau :oops:

huh... I think we are just different breeds.

This does not compute to me. 🧐

I’m sure it’s probably not actually rude or whatever at all and I’m sure most people are probably way too busy to reply to every single person, but to me, I feel bad if don’t. :oops:

Maybe the busy part is my problem. :lau

And for the second part, I guess I was just meaning that they wouldn’t have replied if they didn’t want to continue the conversation, right? Like they would have just ignored it. Does that make more sense?

Back
Top Bottom