We Quit Cigarettes

Pics
Kiki when I quit with Chantix years ago it was used along with nicotine patches. If you are doing it without I suggest you read up on that. Chantix interrupted the satisfaction of the smoking but with a patch you don’t get those horrible cravings. In my experience anyhow.
If you aren’t smoking much you could probably get by with a step 2 or even step3 patch. It could help to let you reconstruct your day and develop new work flows. For me that was important. Because my day was run and timed around nicotine, it’s not just the smoking, I don’t know if I’m making any sense. With a patch there were no surges, I could focus on and get lost in projects and it was wonderful. There is so much to relearn.
Good luck to you!!!
I have a problem:

I don't want to replace one bad habit with another.
I have it stuck in my head that a patch or gum is another bad habit.

I'm not an emotional person but today I've been on a rollercoaster.

I think I'll be ok...come tomorrow.

Kiki when I quit with Chantix years ago it was used along with nicotine patches. If you are doing it without I suggest you read up on that. Chantix interrupted the satisfaction of the smoking but with a patch you don’t get those horrible cravings. In my experience anyhow.
If you aren’t smoking much you could probably get by with a step 2 or even step3 patch. It could help to let you reconstruct your day and develop new work flows. For me that was important. Because my day was run and timed around nicotine, it’s not just the smoking, I don’t know if I’m making any sense. With a patch there were no surges, I could focus on and get lost in projects and it was wonderful. There is so much to relearn.
Good luck to you!!!
Let me see how tomorrow goes and I might rethink a patch.
Maybe not.

I have a problem:

I don't want to replace one bad habit with another.
I have it stuck in my head that a patch or gum is another bad habit.

I'm not an emotional person but today I've been on a rollercoaster.

I think I'll be ok...come tomorrow.

I really do not think that either of those would be another bad habit. They are tools to help you quit. If you want to eventually quit those too, you could, but for now I think they may help you. And they are better than smoking. And it is not bad if you need a little bit of extra help or more tools or whatever. Whatever works. Also not bad to feel. Don’t be so hard on yourself.

I really do not think that either of those would be another bad habit. They are tools to help you quit. If you want to eventually quit those too, you could, but for now I think they may help you. And they are better than smoking. And it is not bad if you need a little bit of extra help or more tools or whatever. Whatever works. Also not bad to feel. Don’t be so hard on yourself.
I'm already on drugs...Chantix.

I'm already on drugs...Chantix.

Yes and that is great too and could very well work great on its own so I think your idea of waiting and seeing if it works without anything else is a great one. But if you do find that gum or something else might help, don’t limit yourself I guess is what I was trying to say. But you’re strong and made it through so I think you can do it with just that :)

Back
Top Bottom