We Quit Cigarettes

Some jerkys are pretty high in sugar, so keep an eye on the labels--or make your own. I'm a big fan of celery. Reputedly takes more energy to chew and digest than it contains. :lau Is satisfyingly crunchy and almost zero preparation required. That's my kind of "junk food"!
Store bought jerkies have more salt in one piece than you should eat in an entire day.

Time out isn’t a grounding?! I thought they were usually only like a few minutes!? And :lau yes! And a dunce cap!
Two time outs and I call @CarpCharacin to lock you out of the thread. Not three...two.
You've already had one.

:old

I started thinking seriously about quitting a few months ago.
I was a wreck just going to the doctor to get the prescription.
I sat on the medicine for a week...making up excuses on why I couldn't start taking it each day.
I am a worrier...a what if worrier.
I kept worrying that the medicine was going to make me sick.
I've been so focused on getting sick from the medicine I haven't really thought about anything else. I'm not planning anything. I'm just doing...which is weird because I am a planner.

I did not even plan to quit smoking the day I did.
It just felt right that day.
This is how I feel about antidepressants. I need to stop thinking and just make an appointment already.. or something.
I'm also very worried about The Thickening. 😕

Some jerkys are pretty high in sugar, so keep an eye on the labels--or make your own. I'm a big fan of celery. Reputedly takes more energy to chew and digest than it contains. :lau Is satisfyingly crunchy and almost zero preparation required. That's my kind of "junk food"!
I make my own because of the extra sugars in it.....plus it is cheaper if I do it.

Have you ever seen the show on discovery I think about the people that weigh 600 lbs? It's honestly somewhat why I went vegan. I felt like if I had food addiction I needed to get addicted to healthy food. I hated a lot of healthy foods like most veggies and fruit. I forced myself to eat them until I liked them.

I lost 70 lbs. I was a binge eater or stress eater. I also had a bad addiction to alcohol. It mostly was all stress related.

Watching it now and am totally grossed out by what they ate!
McDonalds (and a lot of it) followed immediately by 5 pizzas, cinnamon buns and cheesy bread sticks.
🤮

Back
Top Bottom