We Quit Cigarettes

I'd post them here but I'm not sure boobs are family friendly.
They are really neat.
Nifty defined family-friendly as rated pg. ;)

To give a bit more clarification on what "Family Friendly" means.

For all intents and purposes, if you see or hear it in a PG movie, we'll allow most of it here.

So, basically, you can report anything you want but it should also be something you wouldn't hear / see in a PG rated movie.

This is the squishing machine.
I worried for nothing.
It wasn't bad at all.
IMG_20200221_092001.jpg

I'm doing good.
I try not to think.
I'm changing my thoughts when the want of a cigarette comes to mind.

I'm pushing through.

I don't smoke anymore...it's kinda hard to believe.
Oh boy.
I'm in the waiting room
I'm nervous.
I really wanted to smoke on the way here.

:hugs :hugs

Squishing done.
Wasn't bad at all.

I even asked to take pictures.
Soooo neat.
Only you would ask to take pictures 😂 you crack me up
I'd post them here but I'm not sure boobs are family friendly.
They are really neat.
Boobs feed babies... That's family friendly 😂
Nifty defined family-friendly as rated pg. ;)

:lau :gig :lau

OMG you guys!

This is the squishing machine.
I worried for nothing.
It wasn't bad at all.
I've met that beast before.
It gets easier as you get older.
Things spread out better with less force, goes with the thickening in other places :gig

Glad it went smoothly for you, sometimes the anticipation is worse than the event.

I've met that beast before.
It gets easier as you get older.
Things spread out better with less force, goes with the thickening in other places :gig

Glad it went smoothly for you, sometimes the anticipation is worse than the event.
One of the questions she asked was if I smoked.
I laughed out loud and said no BUT I only just quit.

This is so true!! I worry about stuff all the time and then it’s always perfectly fine! The first time I had one of those female appointments I was freaking out but then it was fine and was over in like legit 2 seconds 😂 When I first had my first ever therapy appointment last month I was freaking the heck out in the waiting room and even texted Kiki 😂🙈 It was fine and I really liked her and have gone back several times since. Sometimes even phone calls or talking to people I get nervous. I always worry myself half to death over everything and then it’s always fine and I’m like why did I worry!? Heck, I’ve even thought that same thing about roller coasters! Then it ended up being fun 😂

Back
Top Bottom