We Quit Cigarettes

Well done!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup

I use to be addicted as well. Even after the cravings pass, I still find myself wanting the the motion and action of smoking. Very strange I know.

Our family did a whole crazy health journey last year and part of thaf was to start using essential oils. I learned that peppermint and black pepper are great for combating craves. I also found an awesome wood oil inhaler which really helps combat the motion craves. www.oilandbark.com

best of luck and continue!! Your health is already getting better!

I hope each day is getting better and better for you.

You've inspired me to go on a long needed diet, to lose the 15 lbs that has crept up on me since hitting the dreaded menopause. I think to myself, if Kiki can quit smoking, I can do this.

:hugs

I am going to try to lose weight myself.

The last 5 minutes of every hour... Get up and move for 5 minutes straight.
Do it every waking hour.
5 minutes at a time I promise you it will add up quickly.

This is an excellent idea. I think I am going to try this.

It's amazing how incredibly strong all of you are who are quitting. It's not easy. Eventually this will all be in the past and you can say you quit so many years ago. I think I'm on year 6... I forgot how long it's been. That's when you know you've got it all behind you when the days don't even matter anymore.

Agreed!!

I used to do squats every hour for about 5 minutes. I forget why I was doing it, but I think I had sleep issues so I wanted to tire myself out.

We decided we are going to go on nightly walks once it warms up. We have a nice trail next to our house that's all open field. It's really nice.

That sounds nice!! We have a lot of nice walking areas around here too. I really need to start walking.

Excellent advice.

Agreed!! I’m going to try it.

:hugs

I am going to try to lose weight myself.

This is an excellent idea. I think I am going to try this.

Agreed!!

That sounds nice!! We have a lot of nice walking areas around here too. I really need to start walking.

Agreed!! I’m going to try it.
I've told you about this 5 minute thing for years.
📴

Great Job! :ya:wee:highfive:

Everything will be better from now on! Have you already noted your increased sense for smell?
Yes! Big time.

I already made plans on how I'm going to spend my extra money but I just wasted some real quick.
I bought a new purse and wallet because my old ones stink. 🤢

Yes! Big time.

I already made plans on how I'm going to spend my extra money but I just wasted some real quick.
I bought a new purse and wallet because my old ones stink. 🤢

Aw well I don’t think that was a waste! It was a necessity and a good step. :D

You don’t need that reminder and they probably couldn’t have been cleaned anyway.

Back
Top Bottom