We Quit Cigarettes

It's so weird to explain but when you mash it with a fork you will see it just flakes like tuna. When you put it in your mouth with your eyes closed you really can't tell. It's so weird how these vegan people have figured out these ways to eat stuff that's vegan, but it represents something not vegan.

We get these veggie meat crumbles that are vegan and I always put that in the chili and everyone who has ever eaten my chili thinks that it's hamburger. It takes your mind on a trip. Usually when people are done eating it I tell them that they just ate vegan meat and they tell me that I'm lying 😂

Oh wow that’s amazing!! I never realized it could be so similar to meat haha

I made balsamic carrots onions and potatoes the other day in the instant pot and there was none left. I don't know what's happened to my cooking in the past week or so, I guess it's probably cause I hadn't cooked for a few weeks. My cooking has gotten better 😂 It wasn't horrible before or anything and everybody loved my food before but now everyone says that I watch too much Bobby Flay 😂

OMG haha that’s amazing 😂😍

I’ve never tried celery in it. But I probably wouldn’t like it unless the celery was chopped really small just because it’s so chewy haha and I hate raw onions :sick but like cooked onions oddly lol

Yeah, I chop it really small, we just like the added crunch.

I'll go on the weight loss journey with you, I have been slowly losing weight for a long time and I'm down to probably the last 15-ish pounds which are usually the hardest.

I'm trying to eat the healthiest that I can being vegan or plant-based. I'm really watching what I eat.

Today I did have leftover vegan macaroni and cheese from yesterday with peas. Then I had low sodium crackers with my chickpeas "tuna" on it. I figured that having six crackers would be better than having bread.

If Kiki can quit... We can lose :highfive:
I just had to change the title of this thread.

The chickpeas tuna is really good I think I know a lot of people probably would think it was disgusting. All I do is mash up the chickpeas with a fork because it will flake like tuna. then I cut up whatever type of pickle that I want and then I add usually two different mustards... Dijon mustard and stone ground. When it sits in the fridge for about a day it has really good flavor.
🤢🤮🤮

Back
Top Bottom