We Quit Cigarettes

I have a heavy press thing but I could never figure out how to use it properly.

The way I do it (when I can find the darned thing) is the same way I roll them out when I can't find it. Put your semi-flattened ball of dough in a ziplock bag (not zipped) and press the handle down kind of slowly. Press all the way, but don't press extremely hard. The cast iron is (I'm told) somewhat brittle and it's possible to break it. You're not very heavy so you might be all right regardless, but just be aware.

Chantix is just trading 1 drug for another drug - plus it messes your microbiome up so make sure to eat greek yogurt if you're not dairy sensitive - and it alters neurochemistry which can backfire. I quit a 30 year cigarette habit by using the E cigarettes for a while, then those got old and I stopped. I know it's personal, but I really don't think Chantix is a good way to go.

Proper nutrition is essential for the cravings - B vitamins, magnesium (take a quality multiple vitamin - not a one a day, has to be like 4-6 caps/tabs a day to be high quality); and at least 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is essential

I just had to change the title of this thread.
I've been trying so hard since I've gotten out of the hospital to smarten myself up. Not that anything to do with the hospital had anything to do with eating.

Just when I was in the hospital all I could think to myself was that I don't want to die young. I want to eat the healthiest that I can so that my body has a fighting chance in this world.

Chantix is just trading 1 drug for another drug - plus it messes your microbiome up so make sure to eat greek yogurt if you're not dairy sensitive - and it alters neurochemistry which can backfire. I quit a 30 year cigarette habit by using the E cigarettes for a while, then those got old and I stopped. I know it's personal, but I really don't think Chantix is a good way to go.

Proper nutrition is essential for the cravings - B vitamins, magnesium (take a quality multiple vitamin - not a one a day, has to be like 4-6 caps/tabs a day to be high quality); and at leats 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is essential
Chantix is temporary.

My husband was buying these all-natural cigarettes, not like they are any better but they were probably $8 a pack. I think they had like an Indian on them or something. I can take a picture of the cigarette pack because that's the last pack of cigarettes he smoked about 5 years ago that he handed me for Christmas. I have it in my car dashboard, but he has my car.

Proper nutrition is essential for the cravings - B vitamins, magnesium (take a quality multiple vitamin - not a one a day, has to be like 4-6 caps/tabs a day to be high quality); and at least 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is essential
Everyone has their own way that works for them and what works for one person won't work for another... It's a decision that the smoker needs to make on what they would like to use. Chantix is only temporary You don't take it forever. You can take it up to 6 months and then after that you're done.

Back
Top Bottom