We Quit Cigarettes

I know. But I was just meaning trying to remember or whatever. Because I’m sure it won’t happen all at once. I’ve been doing it for years. But I’m going to catch myself and correct it if I do or whatever. That’s mostly what I meant. Like I’m not gonna try to wean myself to the speed limit, I’m just gonna do it, but I just meant I might try to or something
Turn the phone OFF. Put it in your purse, in the back seat in a place you KNOW you can't reach it. THEN and only then start your engine. Put the car on cruise control for the speed limit. When you have to hit the break or stop, put the car back in cruise control after. If the traffic is too heavy for cruise control, just don't speed and whatever you do, don't weave.

Turn the phone OFF. Put it in your purse, in the back seat in a place you KNOW you can't reach it. THEN and only then start your engine. Put the car on cruise control for the speed limit. When you have to hit the break or stop, put the car back in cruise control after. If the traffic is too heavy for cruise control, just don't speed and whatever you do, don't weave.
Just throw the phone away.
You don't understand how many of your problems are related to your phone.

Most of ours are 50-55. The road into town is 50. Only the interstate is 85, and only in those long stretches of empty prairie. You slow down near the towns (okay, there aren't very many).

Oh wow that’s slow!! Some areas here are 50-55 but mostly when you get near the cities.

@muddy75 how likely is it that someone will be infected with vCJD from contaminated dental instruments?
vCJD?? not quite familiar with that abbreviation so guessing it’s not too likely? I did a little research and based on only knowing 1 doc personally in your area (that is NOT the one i’m recommending) I would consider seeing DR PEERS parkside oral surgery to have wisdom teeth removed.....(call first to check pricing, ins, as well as if referral from general dentist is necessary)

Back
Top Bottom