We Quit Cigarettes

Okay so I know it’s probably way too late to be snacking/eating but this is somewhat normal for me ha although usually I do eat a bit earlier but still. But so anyway, you guys might be a little bit proud despite the time thing. I had like two bites of the ice cream if that and put it back into the freezer. I did make toast but with all natural peanut butter on it instead of cream cheese or Jif and didn’t put any jelly or anything on it. Usually I slather the jelly on. I also got some guacamole, wheat thins and Ritz out but used the wheat thins. I HATE wheat thins but was trying to be healthy/filling and we don’t have any tortilla chips. I also found some low sodium almonds in the cabinet and am snacking on some of those too. I had a couple prunes too. Point being, I opted for a more healthy, filling snack instead of ice cream or cream cheese and jelly. Or at least I tried to be healthy. The toast isn’t ideal nor is the timing but still. The peanut butter tastes like literal dog crap but at least it’s healthy right? I swear though I’ll never stay healthy if I have to eat natural peanut butter and wheat thins for my snacks. :th

@Tesumph Do you have any good news?
:fl
I thought you'd never ask.
Well, my heart is fine. The echo and treadmill ekg were perfect, as I expected.
But she told me she really felt like my symptoms could be from severe PVC's and PAC's (premature ventricular/atrial contractions). She thinks my heartbeat is irregular to the point of causing the chest pain, shortness of breath, lethargy, and even the dizziness and fainting.
Good news is that my heart is physically and functionally perfect, I won't die from a heart attack or stroke, and I finally have a damn diagnoses for once in my life! Bad news is that the potential medication for this (slows your heartbeat) can cause more tiredness, lethargy, and depression.
Weighing the options now.

I thought you'd never ask.
Well, my heart is fine. The echo and treadmill ekg were perfect, as I expected.
But she told me she really felt like my symptoms could be from severe PVC's and PAC's (premature ventricular/atrial contractions). She thinks my heartbeat is irregular to the point of causing the chest pain, shortness of breath, lethargy, and even the dizziness and fainting.
Good news is that my heart is physically and functionally perfect, I won't die from a heart attack or stroke, and I finally have a damn diagnoses for once in my life! Bad news is that the potential medication for this (slows your heartbeat) can cause more tiredness, lethargy, and depression.
Weighing the options now.
This is great.
The knowing is so much better than not having an answer.

Um...side effects don't happen if you don't read about them.
🙊

Just don't lay down after you take a pill and you will be fine.
I'll report back tomorrow to see if this trick works.

No word on the job yet. I got tired of waiting and called the clinic this afternoon. She said she would be "making calls" on Monday.
Wish she'd put me out of my misery.
She's going to call you Monday with good news.

This is great.
The knowing is so much better than not having an answer.

Um...side effects don't happen if you don't read about them.
🙊

Just don't lay down after you take a pill and you will be fine.
I'll report back tomorrow to see if this trick works.
She told me the side effects outright.
I'm still confused about the diagnoses to be honest. If you Google PAC/PVCs, everything says that they cause no symptoms besides a fluttering in the chest (which I also have). Of course I trust a doctor more than Google but it is confusing.

I have the option to get a holter monitor that I would wear for days/weeks to actually catch the abnormal beats and see how severe it is. Wondering if it's worth the $$$.

She told me the side effects outright.
I'm still confused about the diagnoses to be honest. If you Google PAC/PVCs, everything says that they cause no symptoms besides a fluttering in the chest (which I also have). Of course I trust a doctor more than Google but it is confusing.

I have the option to get a holter monitor that I would wear for days/weeks to actually catch the abnormal beats and see how severe it is. Wondering if it's worth the $$$.

I think it would definitely be worth it to know for sure if that’s it and how bad it is. Or if that isn’t it, to be able to start looking for another cause. Do they do pacemakers for this thing or is that for a totally different condition? Obviously you probably don’t want to go through surgery or whatever but it is an irregular heartbeat right? Or?

Back
Top Bottom