We Quit Cigarettes

I honestly think the phone is a way bigger issue than the speeding though.

Nobody dies if you text too much. Well.... unless you do it while you're driving. Slow down. And put the phone on Do Not Disturb and put it in the glove box. If you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to be responsible about it. You can do it!

She told me the side effects outright.
I'm still confused about the diagnoses to be honest. If you Google PAC/PVCs, everything says that they cause no symptoms besides a fluttering in the chest (which I also have). Of course I trust a doctor more than Google but it is confusing.

I have the option to get a holter monitor that I would wear for days/weeks to actually catch the abnormal beats and see how severe it is. Wondering if it's worth the $$$.
Maybe @CarpCharacin can Google you something up.
I don't want to Google because I will worry.

Get the thing...do they rent them out maybe?

Okay so I know it’s probably way too late to be snacking/eating but this is somewhat normal for me ha although usually I do eat a bit earlier but still. But so anyway, you guys might be a little bit proud despite the time thing. I had like two bites of the ice cream if that and put it back into the freezer. I did make toast but with all natural peanut butter on it instead of cream cheese or Jif and didn’t put any jelly or anything on it. Usually I slather the jelly on. I also got some guacamole, wheat thins and Ritz out but used the wheat thins. I HATE wheat thins but was trying to be healthy/filling and we don’t have any tortilla chips. I also found some low sodium almonds in the cabinet and am snacking on some of those too. I had a couple prunes too. Point being, I opted for a more healthy, filling snack instead of ice cream or cream cheese and jelly. Or at least I tried to be healthy. The toast isn’t ideal nor is the timing but still. The peanut butter tastes like literal dog crap but at least it’s healthy right? I swear though I’ll never stay healthy if I have to eat natural peanut butter and wheat thins for my snacks. :th
How come your peanut butter tastes so bad?? Has it spoiled?

I guess but I pay 100% attention no matter what speed I’m going and slow down when I see stopped traffic or whatever. Like I’m careful. So the phone and not looking I feel is worse. Although even that I do try to look at the road. But I’m not going to do either anymore. It’s just stupid and ridiculous. Honestly for a while last year it got worse cause I didn’t care if I crashed but now I’m totally over that and don’t want to crash or hurt anybody else.

You can't pay 100% attention if you're looking at your phone. That's the point. I'm glad you're getting it! 🤗

I think it would definitely be worth it to know for sure if that’s it and how bad it is. Or if that isn’t it, to be able to start looking for another cause. Do they do pacemakers for this thing or is that for a totally different condition? Obviously you probably don’t want to go through surgery or whatever but it is an irregular heartbeat right? Or?
I don't really know anymore.
I thought I knew and then I started googling.

She said my heart was 100% healthy and my extra/skipped heartbeats would cause absolutely no present or future health issues–only annoying and sometimes painful symptoms.

She's used to spoonfuls of sugar.
I've had the gross sugary stuff, but even that isn't so far off from regular peanut butter. The basic flavour isn't that different. :confused:
Kdog, try making your own peanut butter and see if it's better fresh. I sure think it is.

Maybe @CarpCharacin can Google you something up.
I don't want to Google because I will worry.

Get the thing...do they rent them out maybe?
Yes, you rent it from the doctor and take it home for days or weeks or something. You press different buttons to "mark" stuff.. dizziness, pain, fluttering heartbeat, etc.
It costs a lot of green tho.

Back
Top Bottom