We Quit Cigarettes

I gave my kids permission to use me as the bad guy. Whenever someone offered them a cigarette, they could tell them, "My Mom's got a tracker's nose - and she would KILL me!" When my son was asked if he was always going to be a "Mama's Boy," he ad-libbed, "As long as she's paying for my food and my rent, you betcha!" He got a lot of laughs, and they never bothered him again. I like it!
My oldest is the same way. He's so funny too. He's so sarcastic 😂

Why are you so obsessed with mad cow disease? :pop
My daughter has first-hand experience with "mad cow." In the show ring, last summer, her milk cow was bugged by a giant blackfly. Apparently, it found the one spot that the fly spray missed, and poor Melee got nailed ... hard ... on her udder. DD was lifted clear off the ground and clear across the ring. I've never seen a madder cow!
:lol:

My daughter has first-hand experience with "mad cow." In the show ring, last summer, her milk cow was bugged by a giant blackfly. Apparently, it found the one spot that the fly spray missed, and poor Melee got nailed ... hard ... on her udder. DD was lifted clear off the ground and clear across the ring. I've never seen a madder cow!
:lol:
Oh my! I saw a steer bust loose from what it was pulling and it came straight for my son's stroller... He started laughing. I died!

I haven't been to steer pulls again 😂

I don't really know anymore.
I thought I knew and then I started googling.

She said my heart was 100% healthy and my extra/skipped heartbeats would cause absolutely no present or future health issues–only annoying and sometimes painful symptoms.
but couldn’t the monitor maybe help you find contributing factors/situations that may give you more control.....and may be definitely worth monitoring should you decide to add the medication.

Is there actually a legitimate reason for those? It’s not some random number they choose or make lower to give you tickets?

You’re not crazy!!! :hugs
There are complex "equations" that go into determining speed limits. They take into account all sorts of things, including road surface, curve radius, traffic levels, even the "bank" of the road. There are college and masters level programs that teach all you need to know about "Transportation Planning" and entire government agencies - from local to federal levels, that deal with them, as well.
And all that can be replaced by listening to your mother when she tells you, "Slow down. I want you to get home, safely."

And don't be silly ... we're ALL a bit crazy, here!

Hey I forgot something.
Does anyone have one of those apple watches or fitbits or anything like that? Do they actually record your heart rhythm, or just the beats per minute.. if that makes sense?

The cardiologist said if I had something like that then that would also be a valid way of keeping track of it.
my fitbit does record HR.....it won’t be as detailed as professional monitoring, but the information may be helpful in determining what is normal for you.

@Kiki congrats making it to day 5!
day 5.gif

Back
Top Bottom