We Quit Cigarettes

I am going to really have to try hard to stay focused because I do keep thinking that one drag won't hurt.
And yes I know this sounds retarded and is just dumb but it's real. It would be so much easier just going to buy a pack. Today might be a tough day.

I have to win!

I know that feeling well but don’t do it! It’s a lie. :hugs

It's a lie, it's a lie, it's a lie --------- do you have any idea how many times I heard "just one more"? Stinkin' thinkin', and you are smarter than that. You are a winner - on so many levels. :p

:goodpost:

Agreed! Don’t do it Kiki! :hugs

So you're like 20?

.....and you will!!

Indeed, that stinkin' thinkin' can warp your brain.....tell it to go to hell!

Nahh I’m turning 26 next month. I just got it super late. I was like 22.

And agreed!!!

No...add 5 or 6 years to that.

:lau yeah, almost 6! The 31st it will be haha

@aart "the kids these days" aren't getting their licenses at 16. :confused: Most of the kids I know are waiting until at least 18 or even later.

In Texas they added all sorts of restrictions to a license holder under 18... like you can't drive with other teenagers in your car, etc. It's taken a lot of the "fun" out of driving for them, you either have to be by yourself or with an adult in the front seat, so they just don't get them.

It's interesting how quickly norms change.

They have those rules here too but most people still get their license young. And surprisingly they usually do follow the rules. Though occasionally you’ll see they don’t and are driving their friends around. You also can’t drive between midnight and 5 am if you have a junior operator’s license.

Here you have to be 16 to get the permit (though I swore it used to be 15 1/2) and 16 1/2 to get your license. I got mine at 22 :lau

Real time

20200222_125147.jpg

Yeah probably a better idea or the new one but it’s so nice out I wanted to go while it was still sunny and warm. But I should probably secure it first.
Give your animals a secure place to live and or stop getting more animals.

Back
Top Bottom