We Quit Cigarettes

X2!! :love

I'm stuck on stupid.
I'm not getting the difference between cannot and can not.

Nevermind I just got it.

:lau it took me a minute too!!

I did.
Two to four times a night.

Two nights in a row now I've only woke once and I was actually able to go back to sleep quickly.

:eek: but also :love

It also just clicked how hard it could be for others to kick an addiction.

Why haven't they invented a pill to stop the whatever?

Definitely hard to haha

I don’t think a pill would work for everybody though. Would be hard to make one.

:old I am not talking about a phone addiction either. That one I will never understand. Just throw it away.

A cigarette/drinking/drug issue.

:lau I’m sure people thought the food ones were fake at first too. And I still kinda do. Idk. But yeah, in most people’s cases they probably could just put it down, especially mine, but they’ve done a lot of studies and there are some people that actually have literal withdrawals and anxiety and all the same stuff when they take it away/don’t have it haha and it changes the brain too like the other ones. But obviously I’m not saying it’s the same cause I know it’s not and I know in my case I could just put it down but for some people they have real problems. One guy had a literal psychotic break hah course he was probably prone to it anyway but still.

Also are you actually suggesting tossing it on the literal trash or!? :eek: :th

I haven't been planning anything/my days.... I've just been doing.

I think I'm ready to actually plan something.
I have no idea what but I'm about out of things to do.

:eek: you!? Out of things to do!? There’s always something to do! You taught me that. :D I think.

That’s soooo cool! I was trying to find our wedding photo but can’t find it on here....will have to do some more searching
I took it blurry on purpose. JPEG_20200222_170125_2116032084290647835.jpg

Definitely hard to haha

I don’t think a pill would work for everybody though. Would be hard to make one.

:lau I’m sure people thought the food ones were fake at first too. And I still kinda do. Idk. But yeah, in most people’s cases they probably could just put it down, especially mine, but they’ve done a lot of studies and there are some people that actually have literal withdrawals and anxiety and all the same stuff when they take it away/don’t have it haha and it changes the brain too like the other ones. But obviously I’m not saying it’s the same cause I know it’s not and I know in my case I could just put it down but for some people they have real problems. One guy had a literal psychotic break hah course he was probably prone to it anyway but still.

:eek: you!? Out of things to do!? There’s always something to do! You taught me that. :D I think.
I've been asking Santa for years to magically destroy your phone.

Definitely hard to haha

I'd prefer if you threw it out the window while driving on the freeway.

Back
Top Bottom