We Quit Cigarettes

I found a couple photos!! :celebrate
64E423D1-D0CD-4262-A12B-048D0B39178B.jpeg 85FF37CA-E966-4809-8378-21DA434ECC5E.jpeg

So, Kiki, is this Day 4 or Day 5, I've lost track? I did try to catch up. I really liked that "I cannot smoke/ I can NOT SMOKE" segment, that was great! Don't remember who shared that but it was epic, and it was way cool to see you "get" it. Made my day. So glad this is working for you. Keep up the good work. Proud of you.

Hey Kiki, just remembered a technique that may be helpful. It is called 4 x 4 breathing. If you are feeling panicky/anxious/overwhelmed etc. try this technique for deep breathing. Draw the breath in while counting to 4, hold for a count of 4, then expel the breath for the count of 4. Repeat as necessary.

My kid has ADHD and is mildly autistic (no meds for the latter). I'm bipolar. After he got out of foster care, we were court-ordered into therapy for years. We saw the counselor bi-weekly for a while, then monthly, and the psychiatrist for meds every month, but now only every three months and the counselor as needed. It's great to have a good support system. If you keep doing what you've been doing, you'll keep getting what you've got. If nothing changes, nothing changes. We're doing great. This little guy has come a long way and I'm incredibly thankful for the help we've gotten.

Hey Kiki, just remembered a technique that may be helpful. It is called 4 x 4 breathing. If you are feeling panicky/anxious/overwhelmed etc. try this technique for deep breathing. Draw the breath in while counting to 4, hold for a count of 4, then expel the breath for the count of 4. Repeat as necessary.
Yoga breathing! Good stuff.

So, Kiki, is this Day 4 or Day 5, I've lost track? I did try to catch up. I really liked that "I cannot smoke/ I can NOT SMOKE" segment, that was great! Don't remember who shared that but it was epic, and it was way cool to see you "get" it. Made my day. So glad this is working for you. Keep up the good work. Proud of you.
Today is day five. I've almost forgotten the number myself. 🙄

🤸🎉🤸🎉🤸🎉

Thanks! I've been doing a lot of weird breathing stuff.
I still think it's nutty but I believe in it now.

Back
Top Bottom