We Quit Cigarettes

I like this idea. But I grew up a little today and stopped looking for impulse animals. :oops:

I want to add geese for sure and goats too but all in their appropriate time. I’ve got a guardian dog puppy coming soon. That will keep me busy!
See.... you saw the problem and overcame it. :highfive: :hugs
Oh, Good! Whew! I was worried about you for a minute there.
The dog will be plenty, especially with the impending move.

Our oldest is way good at 100. If he gets 60 ish he gets pretty mean and cranky. Into the 30's, if you didn't know him, you'd think he was drunk. He's type 1, though. Poor kid :( Diabetes is such a tough deal. I'm sorry you have to deal with it.

Good heavens! 30's is very very dangerously low!
I get below 100 and have the shakes bad. The doc told me that is pretty normal as my body adjusts to running on normal levels. She said anything 60 or below is time to hit emergency sugars even for normal people.

See.... you saw the problem and overcame it. :highfive: :hugs
Oh, Good! Whew! I was worried about you for a minute there.
The dog will be plenty, especially with the impending move.
:wee

I need “what would @aart do” (WWAD) tattooed somewhere or something so it stops me before I even get started.:D

my how you would be proud of me. INDEPENDENT of which chickens I have or even like I made a decision on how many chickens I should have for the move. I’ve systematically rehomed/sold off 40 chickens this week, including some that I never would have parted with before WWAD. Silly little reasons and arbitrary “connections”that would have kept me over extended and likely the chickens stressed with multiple moves pushing boundaries of space requirements for them or my budget making temporary enclosures. When I boxed up a trio I was really looking forward to breeding I even said to myself “Aart would be proud of me.”:thumbsup

When I take the meat birds next week I’ll have under 20 adults here and just a few chicks. Yes!!!

Back
Top Bottom