We Quit Cigarettes

I can't. It's full of bantam eggs. 19 of them. I might pop some call duck eggs in there later on this spring, though. Want me to send you some to hatch? I know you do. I'll get them in the mail right away.
Don't let the real Santa see this post!
Let me ask around and see if anyone needs some ducklings ( cough cough @RUNuts ) and I'll hatch them in a New York minute.

I didn't know that. It's always a good thing to be informed though so I appreciate you mentioning it. I don't know if it makes a difference or not but I just had an arterial scan (not sure that is what it is actually called) a couple months ago. I did it with my hubby because it didn't cost much and I was curious. Embolisms terrify me. :oops: You just never know with them. Anyway, my hubby showed some minor blockages (very minor but warrants monitoring and adjusting his diet) and I showed zero, which made me feel good. :wee It probably has nothing to do with it but is my only experience that I have to go by, if that makes sense. :confused: My biggest concern with any surgery is that my dad was diagnosed with Malignant Hyperthermia, which is a condition where you can have a reaction to anesthesia. And it is hereditary (50/50 chance). So I have to let people know so they can be prepared.
That is great to hear that you have zero blockages and only minor for your husband! Blood clots are a scary thing, I'll definitely agree with you there. It's good that you know your family's previous history so you can be prepared. Knowledge is power. ;)

Yep! I have tons of ducks. Did you know that they lay eggs? 🤣 Did you know that you can eat them???

I have a ton of duck eggs too. So many eggs that I can't handle them all. And only 2 out of the 3 of my ducks are even laying! I refuse to bake because I'd be as big as a house, or wouldn't be able to get out of the house. One or the other. I give a bunch away. I steamed/hard boiled almost 3 dozen in my instant pot and ate most of them. How long do hard boiled eggs last anyways?

Well...I am living it. So are the ex-vegans I hang with. Thank goodness for them. I've had body pain and aches for decades and doctors have never been able to help. My hands break open and split, they have since elementary. I don't remember ever being this pain-free.
I tried it and I got severely ill. Not every diet is for everyone. That's why I say I disagree because not everyone can eat zero carbs. Some people get hospitalized for doing such things.

Back
Top Bottom