We Quit Cigarettes

I did know they lay eggs...but I didn't realize that you ate them. Very cool! That's great population control. :p

I've had guineas for several years and I've never tried one.:confused:
Maybe that's because I set them. :oops: I should try eating them instead! View attachment 2033804
They're so tasty with their giant, creamy yolks. Eat those loudmouth guinea eggs! I'll bet they are lovely.

I sell most of them at work, and the fam takes many dozens. I have sold about 15 dozen in the last month, but that barely puts a dent in the supply when collecting over a dozen a day.

:lau in real life I’m not bad at all cause when I’m with friends, I don’t use it or at least try really really hard not to and plus we’re usually doing stuff anyway. :D :p

It would be a warped study. If you want to get truly non warped results, you need to install a spy camera in my house. :p

And :hugs :hugs

Is this new??

I’ve been noticing/paying attention lately I usually sleep about 10 hours no matter when I go to bed :oops:

And I usually get tired if I get less than that, seem to have to get it, but then sometimes I don’t sleep at all and am way more energized than usual so :confused:

Today is one of those
Oh, you didn't notice the hidden cameras I installed months ago?

No it's not new, I'm just getting less complacent about it. I'm tired of being tired.

Well time to go do brakes on the wife’s car. Apparently grinding noises is not acceptable :oops: Before I start I’m gonna ask her how much she luvs me. ;)
Best part about a husband who doesn't mind getting dirty... They actually do important things like fix your car and save hundreds at the same time

Back
Top Bottom