We Quit Cigarettes

:lau
Carrots are great. They're one of my favourite foods right now. My poor rabbit barely gets any because I eat half her allotment on the way downstairs.
Your rabbit will eat carrots? I've never had any rabbit want carrots...they want the carrot tops.
Pfft, you and what army?
Whatever. :p

Last edited:
They shouldn't. Hubs dropped a solid 80# before he got diagnosed. It was not on purpose. It was a lot of muscle mass.

The glucerna ones....yeah NO. To high in carbs. I have found a lot of things made for diabetics are really not good for us at all.....I guess keeping us sick means repeat business.
Yeah there is this large person I know and they chug slim fast drinks on top of eating all thier meals.
They don't understand they will never lose weight that way.
I want to be able to explain it to them in a way they can understand (nicely) but I haven't figured that out yet.

Yeah I guess that makes sense but still.... idk. When someone quotes me I feel obligated to reply. :lau :confused:

Plus I didn’t mention the weather before. :p

So not the exact same. :p

Totally kidding. I know what you’re trying to say. I’ll try to work on it.

This might also be difficult.

But I think I should work on the novels first.
If you really think you'll die if you don't quote everyone, just put all of the quotes that ask essentially the same question in a row and type one reply to all of them.

If you really think you'll die if you don't quote everyone, just put all of the quotes that ask essentially the same question in a row and type one reply to all of them.
Also, cutting back on some of your thought processes about decisions you make will really help. If you don't detail every idea you had, but leave it at what you decided to do, it'll be a lot more concise. If someone suggests something else, you can say in another post why you decided not to do that.

Back
Top Bottom