We Quit Cigarettes

Also, cutting back on some of your thought processes about decisions you make will really help. If you don't detail every idea you had, but leave it at what you decided to do, it'll be a lot more concise. If someone suggests something else, you can say in another post why you decided not to do that.

Yeah I guess I should probably wait for people to ask or whatever but I always go into too much detail :lau :oops:

I’m starting to realize it probably gets really boring/old though. :oops:

Yeah there is this large person I know and they chug slim fast drinks on top of eating all thier meals.
They don't understand they will never lose weight that way.
I want to be able to explain it to them in a way they can understand (nicely) but I haven't figured that out yet.

Well on top of meals, no wonder :lau they are meal replacement drinks lol

Yeah I guess I should probably wait for people to ask or whatever but I always go into too much detail :lau :oops:

I’m starting to realize it probably gets really boring/old though. :oops:
I don't mind reading long posts, I just get tired of scrolling past them when they've got essentially the same content as the three before them, lol.

Yeah there is this large person I know and they chug slim fast drinks on top of eating all thier meals.
They don't understand they will never lose weight that way.
I want to be able to explain it to them in a way they can't understand (nicely) but I haven't figured that out yet.

Straight up....those are supposed to be instead of a meal not on top of one.
I was pretty big and one of my symptoms of diabetes was sudden dramatic unprovoked weight loss. Hubs had the same thing happen to him.
Slim fast....yeah....skinny people don't buy that and chubby people shouldn't either.
Keep em fat they will buy more. :rolleyes:

I eat way more now than when I was fatter. For real.

There is no nice or easy way to tell a chubby person that they are chubby. People used to say awful things to me.....yeah.....words do still hurt even though I am old now.

I don't mind reading long posts, I just get tired of scrolling past them when they've got essentially the same content as the three before them, lol.

Oh yeah that makes total sense!! I totally get it. And I honestly never realized I did the repeating thing so much. I mean, I knew I did it some but didn’t realize I did it this much lol but I was more meaning like too much detail is probably super boring haha maybe I’ll save all the detail and wait for when something really interesting happens :lau

Why though? I didn’t shorten them or anything. Just separated them. I am genuinely curious why it is better. Not that it matters but I’m too curious and ask too many questions. :lau

Is it because the novels take so long to scroll past??? Or???
The novels suck.
They are just TOO long.

Back
Top Bottom