We Quit Cigarettes

You know we're all reading the same posts? 😝
You don't have to answer everyone individually and specifically in a group conversation. That's what PMs are for.

:lau probably true! But sometimes not everyone does (I know I’ve skipped to catch up on threads before) so I wanna make sure they see it or other times I just feel rude if I don’t. :lau

And for example, one of them someone mentioned the weather/was trying to have a conversation so I felt bad not :th

I probably could have just stuck to the weather though and not mentioned the walk again hahah

Or not replied.

This is difficult for me though still because to me, if they replied, they clearly want to talk, no? :oops:

But I definitely need to not repeat everything. :oops:

Idk. I don’t think I’m getting it. Like theoretically I know you guys are right and I don’t have to reply to everything but I’ve also always been taught the exact opposite/to answer when people speak to me but maybe that only applies in person. :lau :confused:

:lau probably true! But sometimes not everyone does (I know I’ve skipped to catch up on threads before) so I wanna make sure they see it or other times I just feel rude if I don’t. :lau

And for example, one of them someone mentioned the weather/was trying to have a conversation so I felt bad not :th

I probably could have just stuck to the weather though and not mentioned the walk again hahah

Or not replied.

This is difficult for me though still because to me, if they replied, they clearly want to talk, no? :oops:

Idk. I don’t think I’m getting it. Like theoretically I know you guys are right and I don’t have to reply to everything but I’ve also always been taught the exact opposite/to answer when people speak to me but maybe that only applies in person. :lau :confused:
It's time for bed.
Turn the thinking cap off.

Or not replied.

🤦‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom