We Quit Cigarettes

If you don't plan on telling truth/everything, why not just cancel the appointment and save money ? To not do so is really defeating the purpose of the visit - isn't it ?

Yeah you’re probably right but it’s too late to cancel it now. I’ll probably end up telling her everything though but idk. Usually it kind of takes its own direction anyway and it’s usually always a good one. But I do think I’ll tell her. I wasn’t planning on necessarily lying specifically or leaving anything important out, nothing major has happened, but it’s just she usually asks how my week was and I usually say good (because it has been) so I was going to say that today too but I think I’ll just tell her about the last few days. It can’t possibly hurt. Might be good even. I guess not every appointment can be easy every time.

@Kiki, I am so proud of you!
8-dribbble.gif

And speaking of telling everything.... I think I am going to tell the therapist everything today instead of lying. Not that I’ve lied the other times. I haven’t. But I was thinking of it today because there’s actually stuff to talk about this time and I really don’t want to talk about stuff today :lau :oops: but we’ll see where it goes. It’s not until 2:45.
Everything! Please mention that you are on your phone all day long.

Yeah you’re probably right but it’s too late to cancel it now. I’ll probably end up telling her everything though but idk. Usually it kind of takes its own direction anyway and it’s usually always a good one. But I do think I’ll tell her. I wasn’t planning on necessarily lying specifically or leaving anything important out, nothing major has happened, but it’s just she usually asks how my week was and I usually say good (because it has been) so I was going to say that today too but I think I’ll just tell her about the last few days. It can’t possibly hurt. Might be good even. I guess not every appointment can be easy every time.
I'm not trying to be funny this time, but with counselling, No pain-no gain is usually true. Be yourself. A good counselor can spot the deception from the truth anyways. And I wish all the best for you.

Back
Top Bottom