We Quit Cigarettes

No need to be embarrassed! I go to a therapist too.
Like many others said, a good therapist can tell when you are lying. So don't lie! Tell them the truth. After all, they are there to help.

Thank you! You’re right and she’s definitely very helpful but it is a tad embarrassing because I was very emotional the other day :lau

Oh and also I’ve been doing way more lately. :D

I finally cleaned the fish tanks this morning. Been meaning to do it for a while. They were pretty bad. :oops: I scrubbed them all including the sides and all tank accessories, etc. and changed the water in all of them. Even scrubbed the mirror behind one that was pretty nasty :lau

Also fed and watered the chickens and got eggs. And let them out because they plowed past me by accident before I could stop them. :lau

Fed the cat too.

And before all of that I showered first thing this morning and then made myself lunch after I took care of all the animals even though I got a headache from not eating :lau

Now I’m getting ready for the appointment.

Good for you and them! :thumbsup

One simple routine that helps me be ready for whatever the day holds.....
Get up at a set time.
Shower, get dressed (not in sweat pants) and if you wear make up or style your hair do it....every day.
Put shoes on with laces.

Then no matter what happens you are ready.

Last edited:
I mean, I am the one and only cake nazi of the north. I should be suitably evil to go along with it.
The "one and only" Cake Nazi of the North. ;)

But that only makes me question if that's why @R2elk is getting so much wind...it must be coming from your direction of North.:p

We're lovely and calm here. Touche! (Oh yes...I went there)

Good for you and them! :thumbsup

One simple routine that helps me be ready for whatever the day holds.....
Get up at a set time.
Shower, get dresses (not in sweat pants) and if you wear make up or style your hair do it....every day.
Put shoes on with laces.

Then no matter what happens you are ready.

Yeah, I think they were happy haha I’m normally better about it but I let it go this time. I need to get the lids on them so they stop evaporating so fast too haha but yeah, it was 3 tanks :th

And that’s a good idea! My sleep cycle is all messed up and I go to bed and get up at all different times. I need to get on a more set schedule. I usually get up at a similar time though daily but not always.

And if I do get up, I usually use the phone first :oops:

Lately I’ve been trying to get up and get ready and eat and everything first before using the phone, if at all. Today it didn’t work out that way but I did at least still get some stuff done before the appointment.

When I get back I’m gonna do even more stuff too.

For a while I was bad about any self care or whatever tbh and sometimes just didn’t do it :oops:

But now I’ve been a lot better about it and usually do it every day but I’m still bad about some stuff and about sleep haha

The "one and only" Cake Nazi of the North. ;)

But that only makes me question if that's why @R2elk is getting so much wind...it must be coming from your direction of North.:p

We're lovely and calm here. Touche! (Oh yes...I went there)
As a supreme cake nazi, I am not trifled by mere things such as weather... the wind provides such nice ambiance for my evil plots.

As a supreme cake nazi, I am not trifled by mere things such as weather... the wind provides such nice ambiance for my evil plots.

🤭

trifle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom