We Quit Cigarettes

If Batty wears flats (when she deigns to wear shoes) and you wear stiletto heels, say 4", who is taller then? On solid, level ground, not rolling around in the mud.

View attachment 2036170
:lau :lau :lau Love it!
I can run in stilettos. Then, when I overtake her, I'll have two weapons.

I'm fast in the snow. I'll slide like a penguin.
Careful, Batty is a skilled North Pole Penguin Huntress. She is grace embodied on the ice. You should see her slip and sliding while carrying feed and water buckets in flip flops with chicken socks. What better training for battle?
I can run in stilettos. Then, when I overtake her, I'll have two weapons.
You, my dear, are a weapon. Dare I say, a weapon of utter destruction? A sharp wit. A pointed tongue. With your rainbow crown and your maniacal laughter, a true vision of a berserker enraged.
I'll loan you some stilettos to boost your ego.
Add some hair dye and bright red finger nail polish?
The roosters will be dancing and tid bit-ting all around.

Careful, Batty is a skilled North Pole Penguin Huntress. She is grace embodied on the ice. You should see her slip and sliding while carrying feed and water buckets in flip flops with chicken socks. What better training for battle?
You, my dear, are a weapon. Dare I say, a weapon of utter destruction? A sharp wit. A pointed tongue. With your rainbow crown and your maniacal laughter, a true vision of a berserker enraged.

Add some hair dye and bright red finger nail polish?
The roosters will be dancing and tid bit-ting all around.
I'm pretty sure that we'll need to charge a cover fee at this point. You'll be the announcer, of course.

Back
Top Bottom