We Quit Cigarettes

Man, that bottom one makes mine look positively un-cozy.
I was tempted, but it's made in China. This is not the right time to buy woolen garments from China. Besides, I already own the wool and it's been too cold to want to spend much time outside most days. I'm going to go fetch it tomorrow, and my machine!

I actually wore mine out and haven't gotten around to making another. I have the wool, though. Maybe you have inspired me...
While you can really snuggle up in a cloak:
1582776810410.jpeg
Looks like a proper witch's outfit. It's just missing the cauldron.

I was tempted, but it's made in China. This is not the right time to buy woolen garments from China. Besides, I already own the wool and it's been too cold to want to spend much time outside most days. I'm going to go fetch it tomorrow, and my machine!
:clap

Looks like a proper witch's outfit. It's just missing the cauldron.
I mostly like them because I think they're beautiful... and because they're kind of off-beat... and definitely warm. The hood is definitely impractical if you like seeing but great if you require anonymity. (Though it would sure get you noticed, so there's that...) :lau

Do you have a tried and true pattern like the picture or do you free hand? Thick wool is dear. Do you line or use upholstery fabric? Do you make your own fabric/wool felt?
Need more details please.

Mine only covers my face when I need to preserve my repute as a mysterious eldritch being.
Sorry. My mind is wandering. It's getting late.

Do you wear the cloak on a pole? To preserve your repute and all. I see this as being impractical. Pictures needed again. Thank you so much, dear.

Potato, potahto.

Mine are like cloaks but, sadly, lack hoods. I don't like sleeves so they suit me well. I feel elegant and sophisticated in them but probably just look dorky and dumpy. I don't care, though. :gigReality is what's in my head, not what people think they see.

Sorry. My mind is wandering. It's getting late.

Do you wear the cloak on a pole? To preserve your repute and all. I see this as being impractical. Pictures needed again. Thank you so much, dear.
Sorry. The last camera I used promptly developed sentience and resigned.

Back
Top Bottom