We Quit Cigarettes

What's wrong with this guy?
I am trying to find the exact part I watched earlier and I can't. (And no way am I watching the whole thing)
I'm pretty sure he was having a seizure there.
@Wickedchicken6

I have to ask. Is your mannequin for business or pleasure? Maybe I should rephrase that...🤔
I just recently gave my mannequin to my granddaughter. She (mannequin) was just fun to hang around with. She never corrected me when I ended a sentence with a preposition.

Shes just for fun. I like to dress her up like an adult Barbie. I have Bob too. That guy can really take a punch.

@janiedoe I think Roomy plays dress up with her 'friend' regularly.
She might even have a couple of friends.

I don't think she talks to them though.

:fl

I almost never talk to them. Luckily they don't talk to me either.

Can you get dressed up and go to the grocery store... Just for the heck of it and take pictures?
:pop

Getting dressed up for Halloween or some type of themed party is okay / normal.

Dressing up to go to the grocery store or on a regular basis for no real reason..not so normal.
Tell that to the customers at our Walmart in town! :D

Shes just for fun. I like to dress her up like an adult Barbie. I have Bob too. That guy can really take a punch.

I almost never talk to them. Luckily they don't talk to me either.
Oh me too! Drusella, my mannequin and I used to wear the same size but she's 6' and I'm 5'4". Also she NEVER eats, on the otherhand, she never swipes stuff off my plate.
I'm not so weird. My kids gave her to me for my 40th birthday ( because they're weird) and she has held up better than I have these past 20 yrs. Lol.
My daughter claims she had to stop and buy her at a roadside flea market because "a man in a kilt, with pink hair rollers in his beard was sizing her up." So I tried to give her a good home, bless her heart.

Back
Top Bottom