We Quit Cigarettes

Crazy Lady explains, ever so patiently, that you should suspend disbelief in these instances. When a 6 shooter has completed 53 shots without reloading, I gag. Other discontinuities and technical omissions are also noticed, pointed out and then I'm informed that I ruined the movie. Sorry, it had already spoiled before I got to it. I have my own fantasies, day dreams and squirrel chasing to do, why pay someone else for a glimpse into theirs?

That does require a lot of time. People are needy around here. :hugs

Shirley you jest!
My hubby does this, too. "That gun (for "gun", substitute a salad of numbers and letters) is incorrect for the period. That other one ought to have a bayonet lug... and etc. 🙄 I say, "Yes dear, you're right. They ought to hire you as a consultant." He says, "Dam straight." :gig

My hubby does this, too. "That gun (for "gun", substitute a salad of numbers and letters) is incorrect for the period. That other one ought to have a bayonet lug... and etc. 🙄 I say, "Yes dear, you're right. They ought to hire you as a consultant." He says, "Dam straight." :gig
Best way to end an argument is to agree with them and then suggest they implement their suggestion.

"You are shoveling manure the wrong way."
You are probably right. Please show me the correct way. Here is the shovel.
No, I still don't understand, please shovel the other 10 piles and I will pay closer attention...
:D

Best way to end an argument is to agree with them and then suggest they implement their suggestion.

"You are shoveling manure the wrong way."
You are probably right. Please show me the correct way. Here is the shovel.
No, I still don't understand, please shovel the other 10 piles and I will pay closer attention...
:D
:gig :lau :gig

Which one are you talking about?

The series with Benedict Cumberbatch & Martin Freeman. No one will ever be able to top this rendition.

1582918127503.png

Back
Top Bottom