We Quit Cigarettes

@KDOGG331 dont go :)
Life sometimes sends us down a sh!++y spiral that’s hard to climb out of, sometimes we don’t even know we’re in it till we hit the bottom! Sounds like you’re trying to better your situation and you’ve made some positive first steps, you just need to quit the negativity like Kiki is quitting smoking! A job, any job, that helps you get out of bed in the morning, is a good thing, and it can be a start till something you like better comes along.
Hang in there !!

Last edited by a moderator:
We're on satellite. We can barely watch youtube videos. :lau DH streamed some show he wanted me to watch. I thought he had it downloaded onto his computer. Now we're almost out of juice and ten days left in the month.:barnie And HE'S the one whining about it.:he :rant:lau
x2. Well, I have DSL, but it's similarly terrible. Satellite would be an upgrade. :duc
I get it. There have been a lot of bad Sherlock movies & series over the years. This is not one of them.
Wholeheartedly agreed.

Crazy Lady explains, ever so patiently, that you should suspend disbelief in these instances. When a 6 shooter has completed 53 shots without reloading, I gag. Other discontinuities and technical omissions are also noticed, pointed out and then I'm informed that I ruined the movie. Sorry, it had already spoiled before I got to it. I have my own fantasies, day dreams and squirrel chasing to do, why pay someone else for a glimpse into theirs?
Pray tell, who is this Crazy Lady you speak of? 🤔
How high should I suspend said disbelief? :popI laugh at those parts and laugh at myself if I or my dear husband miss "said" parts. I LOVE the Fast and the Furious franchise, I mean...what's better than fast cars and racing. :love
(Maybe chickens) But the sheer humour that they could hijack those semi-trailers when air brakes don't work that way. :lau

My standards are higher in my old age than 20 years ago. I don't have as much time left, so I am more discerning with the movie choices I make. I don't know, I like seeing how other minds work. 🧐 :p

Shirley you jest!
Anthony, I do not. ;)

Last edited:
Best way to end an argument is to agree with them and then suggest they implement their suggestion.

"You are shoveling manure the wrong way."
You are probably right. Please show me the correct way. Here is the shovel.
No, I still don't understand, please shovel the other 10 piles and I will pay closer attention...
:D
Devious.

Back
Top Bottom