We Quit Cigarettes

Excuse her father she knows not what she asks for.

Sing a little song :celebrate:wootdo a little dance :bun :bun walla :jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

This is a relatively new chant used only once for a So. African farmer wanting 1,000 chicks. It worked.
Do it for me too!!! I just got an order for 120 chantecler chicks. If my bantam girls will grow broody I can fulfill the order faster!

Three Saturdays in a row, and I'm already stir crazy. I managed to bleach my hair white, turn it purple, get rid of a chicken coop, get my chicks off to their new home, take the dogs on several forest walks, clean the house, start more seeds under the grow light, lock down the first round of call duck eggs, work out like a maniac, and most importantly, remain NUDE the entire time.
Did you get a tan?

THIS!! Replace one addiction with another. I used to smoke. Marlboro then switched to American Spirit no additives then switched to caffeine from dietcoke and tea. Pick the lesser evil I suppose.... good luck! Also gum does help!
No. Do not replace on dumb thing with another. That's not smart.

... Oh, my. @honanbm, please -- you're setting a bad example to any children who may be reading this thread. Such behavior is not proper... and the chicks... the poor things must be scarred for life now. Such exposure, at such a young age....
Kids shouldn't be allowed online.

I feel your struggle Kiki. I've been trying to quit dipping snuff for like the past 5 years. It seems to be an endless cycle of quitting for a few days and then picking it right back up. I really need to stop bc my health is starting to be affected (as I reach 50 years old) but I always seems to find a reason to buy "just 1 more can." I used Chantix a few years ago and was able to stay stopped for about 6 months but the Chantix DID cause very frequent and vivid "nightmare-type" dreams. I also quit drinking booze in 2005 and it wasn't ez but it was nowhere near as challenging as the tobacco. Best of luck in your quest to break the chains :wee of Nicotine
I had two weird dreams a few weeks ago... They weren't bad they were just weird.

I cannot complain about the Chantix.
It is doing its job it did its job... I quit and I will never smoke again.

And, hey! That goes for the rest of you quitters, as well! You can do this! Those of you who fell of the wagon, up you get, you can do this!
Never give up!
(C'mon, c'mon, up you get, up you get -- it's not healthy to lay on the road off the wagon. Who knows what's on that road? Germs, that's what -- nasty things, they slow you down and kill your confidence and strength to keep going. Up! Up, up, you can do it!).
(Sorry that I was so pushy! Didn't mean to offend anyone! Just trying @Kiki's way of encouraging people: Ordering them to do something. Don't mean that in a bad way -- sorry if I offended you, Kiki.).
Ordering is good... especially for the slow kind of people that can't seem to snap out of it.

Nope. Oh, no no no no, nope. Never liked performing in front of people... *hides in a corner with a cookbook*. Thank you, though.
I like encouraging people -- if it can make a positive difference in a person's life, then I'm happy to do so. Making someone else feel positive makes yourself feel positive, as well. Reap what you sow, right?
You are a good kind.
:hugs:hugs

I hope you aren't a lazy person...I highly doubt it.
Please lie to me if you are.

Back
Top Bottom