We Quit Cigarettes

I was supposed to have a 6 month dr appt last Friday, but the office called to reschedule for later. I had two prescriptions that were expiring so I asked if we could do a phone conference.
Did that this morning.
I'm not set up for visual conference since my phone is a
Galaxy 5.
I just went to my appointment.
She said I could have tele-healthed the appointment...🙄 No one else was there in the office.
IMG_20200331_083250.jpg

I'll pick up my final pack of Chantix today.
She said I have the option and it's up to me if I want to take Chantix for one more month after this final pack or not.
I think I am going to choose not.
I think I will be okay without the pills.

She said I could have tele-healthed the appointment...🙄 No one else was there in the office.
View attachment 2069305
She said I have the option and it's up to me if I want to take Chantix for one more month after this final pack or not.
Looks like the guy at the bottom fainted 😂

View attachment 2069305
All of my appointments have been changed to telephone appointments, I think it's kind of weird.

I don't like talking on the phone to begin with and I don't know how they are supposed to have doctor's appointments over the phone, it's just confusing.

I have a telephone doctor's appointment today with my pulmonologist and I have one on Friday with a completely new doctor, which I don't like because I would like to see the doctor considering they are new.

I think that you will be fine without the pills too! You have done an amazing job.

All of my appointments have been changed to telephone appointments, I think it's kind of weird.

I don't like talking on the phone to begin with and I don't know how they are supposed to have doctor's appointments over the phone, it's just confusing.

I have a telephone doctor's appointment today with my pulmonologist and I have one on Friday with a completely new doctor, which I don't like because I would like to see the doctor considering they are new.

I think that you will be fine without the pills too! You have done an amazing job.
I could have done the video interview or whatever the hell it's called but I had to get my blood drawn to test my kidneys and liver again... So I had to go in for that.

never took Chantix like I said mind over matter I just quit cold turkey, before I tried every thing ,nothing worked ,so when I finally made up my mind I throwed them away ,and happy I did geno 9129
👍👍

Back
Top Bottom