We Quit Cigarettes

(Shrugs) I was pulling 'hmmm, I wonder' moment.... I have known several females with borderline/mild to serious iron deficits and they all had various levels of 'cool-coldness' and I never did know any of their "normal temp" levels over the decades. So, that's why I asked as a "I wonder if there is a connection here" kinda thought. Make sense now?

That's interesting. My normal temp is about 96.8 and no, I'm not dyslexic, lol. I made my dr record it once bc I would go in feeling lousy and they would go, Hmm, 98.6, normal, and I'd say, no that's like 2 degrees high for me ... and yeah, my iron is a little low, I can't donate blood any more because of it 😔. I didn't know those two things could be related. I will ask my dr about it, next checkup. Thanks.

Congratulations!!! It's been a Decade for me now....1 day at a time!! You CAN DO THIS!!

Oh wow, congrats! You made me realize I have ten years coming up in April.... on my birthday. Unbelievable, I don't even think about it, like at all!

What kind of doggy is this?
She & her brother are Great Pyrenees.
[Edit to add] She is also one who thinks she is *still* very much a small lap dog like the princess(my nickname for him) Curry's our shih tzu who is now in geriatric care, easily 11+ years old w/heart condition. He complains relentlessly if his water isn't fresh enough or the bowl isn't to his liking..... *That* is because when my better-half got him and he started doing this soft attention grabbing bark with a sorta dance. She got him water but, he didn't like the bowl, so she had this crystal cup on the bathroom countertop.... Rinced it out & filled it for him one early night.... and *that's all it took*.... He now accepts stainless steel, as long as it's shiny clean.....

All our dogs are rescues.

Last edited:
Alton brown
And there you have it.....

This is the one I watched with my kid....

And *This* is the one with the dark humor at the ending.....

Given my scholastic Background, I'll watch it eventually but, I have a really good mental storyboard of it for now. Tech theatre is one of my degrees.

@Kiki, welcome to day 44!
day 44 kyle 100-days-of-Meditation-Day-44.jpg

@TheOddOneOut -- as far as I can tell, "dux" is what duluthralphie calls ducks. He hates them for reasons that are beyond me....
I wonder if he suffers from this, too:
View attachment 2070579
(Picture taken from the "BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally" thread. Where they found it, I do not know).
:lau:idunno
I have never heard of a duck hater.

Back
Top Bottom