We Quit Cigarettes

I shall wear it with honor. Sheesh, and I even gave a pop culture reference for folks too.

I have to admit that some people look fantastic bald. (Sideways glance)/should I of said "THAT" instead?
:confused:

I'm also giggling as I recall the saying, "God made only so many perfect heads, all the rest got hair."
Seriously, that compliment is on par with the whole, "you have great skin". Um, what?? Are you fixing to use my hide as a fireplace rug, or a wall hanging?

All good though. I just wanted to point that out from a chick's perspective

Are you talking about Sinead?
Yeah she easily qualifies. There have been a few other women in the media, and a few I have known in real life too.

The facial structure. The "symmetry" is from my artistic background as well as the 'eye of the beholder' factor too.

In my tech theatre degree I had a lot more experience with costuming and makeup then I had planned on - don't regret any of it either!

While in the Navy is when I really started to realize how the facial features can really get complimented with a pixie hair cut or shorter. Yet, a sweeping 'below the scapula's long hair style can be just as fabulous on the same face. And, yes, some faces don't seem to look good with a high & tight that the Corp is so well known for.

Butidigress

Seriously, that compliment is on par with the whole, "you have great skin". Um, what?? Are you fixing to use my hide as a fireplace rug, or a wall hanging?

All good though. I just wanted to point that out from a chick's perspective
(Head nods) well, it's such a hard way to translate inflection & tone when speaking "in a forum" with electrons and not sound waves.
Side note, I was indoctrinated in 'girl talk' while in the Navy too. Worked in a Dept with 5 women in/ thru all their pregnancies for over a year....

So, I "do understand" where your coming from. That being said - I hope I never "mansplain"!

Back
Top Bottom