We Quit Cigarettes

Say What?!?!
She plans on keeping her Button Quail in an aquarium so she is referring to them as fish eggs. She had one that she was trying to catch in the act of pipping last night.

I think that a "Kiki Speak" thread where her word usages can be given definitions might be interesting.

She plans on keeping her Button Quail in an aquarium so she is referring to them as fish eggs. She had one that she was trying to catch in the act of pipping last night.

I think that a "Kiki Speak" thread where her word usages can be given definitions might be interesting.
I figured it wasn't literal......but, yes, needed a definition, thanks!

Hello!
Reading through the posts that I didn't read yesterday, and to those going through a hard time, I would like to say that I am sorry for your losses, and that even though you may have slipped, you can get through this. You can keep going along this path to quitting, and when you reach your destination... well, you've reached your destination! The road might twist and turn, might be washed out sometimes, might have dead ends or, heck, a hive of very ticked bees (or wasps or hornets or whatever) that'll chase you back down the road, but just keep walking... you can make it there, even if it takes a very long while.
So, good luck, and keep it up! And here you go, everybody: :hugs

@Kiki, it's day 51!
kyle day 51 100-days-of-Meditation-Day-51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom