We Quit Cigarettes

Did he scream when you almost dropped him?
And how were the steaks? I'm trying convection with mine tonight.
(Yes, I'm late):p
Congrats! Already in the 50s!! :bow
Change of plans.
We are going to grill them tomorrow.
I got busy/sidetracked with the incubator and the Mex doesn't cook them right.

YES!!!! And that fat will be delicious!:drool Can I come over? :gig
I just paid $50 for 4 thick steaks a couple of days ago...not on much of a sale. But they were so delicious looking and fatty. PLUS, had we eaten out, it would've cost $60-$70 dollars. I have a much better idea how I'd like my steaks done and how much fat to leave on when we get our steer done.

We were in town to have a necropsy done on a calf. (Twist at the stomach)
These steaks were $12 something/lb. The lean hamburger on sale is $4.50 or $4.60ish. The extra lean is $4.99 I think.
I "buy" from my cousin. Mostly I guess what I do is pay the butcher and trade some really pricey supplements for his delicious beef. We'll be eating our own soon, hopefully.

She plans on keeping her Button Quail in an aquarium so she is referring to them as fish eggs. She had one that she was trying to catch in the act of pipping last night.

I think that a "Kiki Speak" thread where her word usages can be given definitions might be interesting.
Not stealing her thunder; I am drawing a parallel that others here have Meade similar remarks on my & other folks posts....

Perhaps a fun thread for all to enjoy is a BYC user translation thread?

When so-nso says "__x__" they mean "apple sauce" or if so-n-so says "blah" they are taking about "fish."

Not stealing her thunder; I am drawing a parallel that others here have Meade similar remarks on my & other folks posts....

Perhaps a fun thread for all to enjoy is a BYC user translation thread?

When so-nso says "__x__" they mean "apple sauce" or if so-n-so says "blah" they are taking about "fish."
It would be funny :lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

So, I finally saw Age of Ultron with my kiddos tonight. Slowly but, surely I am getting caught up on the mavel universe story lines.....

Today we hit 95°F tomorrow's forecast is..... A high of 75°F.....

Got my 'to do list' written down for tomorrow....

G'night all y'all! Sleep relaxed; it's healthier.

So, I finally saw Age of Ultron with my kiddos tonight. Slowly but, surely I am getting caught up on the mavel universe story lines.....

Today we hit 95°F tomorrow's forecast is..... A high of 75°F.....

Got my 'to do list' written down for tomorrow....

G'night all y'all! Sleep relaxed; it's healthier.
Sleep well or relaxed or whatever word you can find in the thesaurus :confused: :oops:

That's "Good night; sleep tight; and don't let the bedbugs bite!" :p

It's an old blessing. Good night is obvious, of course. Sleep tight refers to the string woven from one side of the bed frame to the other & from end to end. That's what our box springs and slats replaced. As you can appreciate, one would want the strings as tight as humanly possible! As for bedbugs, it's my understanding that bedbugs once occupied nearly all beds. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom