We Quit Cigarettes

as a side note I updated the coop build and silkie threads with pics. Now I gotta go be more responsible and feed dogs, tend to chicks food & water and then feed me.

I am so thankful I have a big "honey do list" it kept me from getting completely snagged by the potential troll over in the covid thread earlier today too. :fl

I think I paid a little over $5 for my bottle of pearly pink whatever the color is. This is after being highly disappointed with a really cheap polish I bought that chipped within an hour (probably me, not the polish). It was supposed to be on sale, I brought it to the register and about died when they rang me up!! Gave them hell for misadvertising the sale on that polish. But, I REALLY wanted the color, and there wasn't anything even close to it I had seen in the store, so I bought it. I'm glad I did, it holds up really well and looks decent which is what I was looking for. And with this color if I chip, scratch, or wear it off I can just throw another coat on and it isn't highly noticeable.

My hooker pink that's on the toenails today, came from the dollar store. It doesn't stay on all that great but chipped and faded polish probably suits my personality better.
After my brother’s wedding in September, I never took the polish off and had it on for months until the last little bits finally fell off like the beginning of this year 😂🤣😂🙈🙈🙈 :oops:

Actually I think I finally just scraped it off with my fingernail cause it was like one little speck on my toe 😂🤣

when we got our rings, I also got a necklace for "wearing" my ring when I didnt feel safe wearing it on the finger.

One thing the Navy taught me, while in flight training classes was to not wear anything on your finger if you want to keep your fingers. And if at all possible don't wear a watchband either. if something on the Helo/aircraft catchs on the ring or watch it will either take the finger with it or worse..... As I became more of a gearheaded g33K I kept the same logic when "turning a wrench." it definitely saved my fingers and wrists several times over the decades.
I knew guys that are missing their ring fingers because what can happen will happen. Fortunately for me, my incident ended with the ring breaking and going flying rather than taking my finger with it.

I rarely polish my fingernails cause we aren't supposed to wear it in the kitchen anyway.
I do sometimes over summer break.
I did the other day just for something to do. It lasted all of about 1.5 minutes before I forgot and reached down and give the dog a back scratch.
Lol. I had to go take it off.
And having to smell the polish remover was pure torture.
So not worth it.
Never been a nail polisher. I would do it once in a while when I was young, but not really 'cause I wanted to. It just seemed to me I ought to. 🤷‍♀️🤣

I dare you to paint your toes for tomorrow's party.
:fl:fl:fl
So .... how about some updated pics on the painted nails eh?

Back
Top Bottom