Adding chickens to your existing flock

pennyevans3

Hatching
Mar 16, 2016
Hey. I have had chickens for 2 years and I am ready to add some more to my flock. I currently have 3. I would like to add some more to my flock. I am looking to add two or three more. I would like some breeds to add. I currently have a red star, black star,and easter egger. I am looking to have a more diverse egg color in my basket as del. Also we want to start with chicks. We also would like to have at least one friendly one.
Thanks
D.gif

Also no exotic breeds . Are local feed store has just the basic chicken breeds.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Good luck with your expanding flock. The learning centre has some great articles on raising chicks and on adding new members to your flock. Here is the link if you have not already checked it out ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif

Good luck with the new chicks you get! Be sure to read up on integration...the search box will bring up a lot of posts about it.

Thanks Guys. I love this website. I have always used it to answer my questions and finally got my own account.Thanks for all your advice.

Wwelcome to BYC and i hope you enjoy being a member as much as the rest of us. Good luck with your chicken hunt.

All the best
CT

Back
Top Bottom