Hello! I need some advice from some "rooster pros" out there! I have been raising hens for several years now and decided to add a rooster and a couple hens this year. Well, turned into a bit of a mess and I could use some advice. I had 4 existing white leghorn hens and wanted to add 5 black and white (Exchequer) hens and one rooster to the flock. So, I ordered 5 hens and a rooster from a hatchery. Unfortunately along the way I lost all 4 white leghorn hens to unfortunate circumstances and that left me with just the 5 hens and rooster chicks. Well, lo and behold I have since found out that I have two roosters and only 4 hens. Hence, the BIGGER problem. The new chicks were hatched the beginning of June and I have just finally got them to their permanent coop & run this past weekend due to heavy rain and other unforeseen circumstances. I put all of them together in one run, Things went fine for a few days and then suddenly when I was outside I heard quite a bit of ruckus coming from the chicken run and found one of the roosters on top of the other rooster beating him up pretty good. When I got them apart, the rooster on the bottom had lost all the feathers off of the back of his head and neck and his comb was spattered in blood. Needless to say I removed the aggressor and he is now in a separate pen for the time being. I have tried to re-home the offending rooster to no avail. Seems everybody else had the same problem this year and lots of people are trying to re-home unwanted roosters. I may have a solution but wanted to check with the experts out there first to see what will work. The chickens & rooster are currently in a 10 x 25 dog run with chain link fence. I also have 15 hens of various breeds (Buff orpingtons; buckeyes; wyandottes, RIR; speckled sussex) beside them in a separate run separated by chain link fence only. These chickens are over 2 years old and most are a pretty good size. I have never had a rooster with them. My question (at last) is would I be able to put this young rooster in with them? They are all a bit larger than he is and are pretty established. Is this a possibility or should I continue to find him a home? If it is a possibility, what is the best way to do it and what can I expect to happen? Any help and advice would be much appreciated! Would like to get him out of the garage and I refuse to cull a good healthy bird, so hoping this may work. Thanks in advance!