ADOPTED Snobelle is a blue eyed, long haired, Siamese mix Kitten in AZ

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Meara, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Meara

Meara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Midwest
    This sweet female kitten is up for adoption in southern Arizona. Current location is Benson. I'd be willing to meet-up in Tucson or nearby communities. I will NOT ship. Her adoption fee is $50.

She has been dewormed and had first shots. I estimate her age at 10 weeks.

SnoBelle is still a little shy. She was a rescue kitten born to a stray momma cat at a gas station. She gets along very well with other cats and is used to dogs. She is playful, but not a little terror like some kittens can be. I have only heard her meow when hungry. Her long fur is soft and she is simply a beautiful little girl!

She has a "cobby" body with kinda short legs and tail that suggest perhaps a Himalayan and not an actual Siamese ancestry but who can really say? She is a mix and not a purebred. I'd call her coloring a chocolate point.

If you are interested in adopting SnoBelle and giving her a loving lifelong home please PM me and we can exchange phone numbers. Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  2. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    She looks more like a BiColor Ragdoll kitten with her blue eyes...Cute! Too bad I'm in NJ!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  3. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    [​IMG]a Bicolor Ragdoll kitty pic I found online- doesn't she look like that?

4. Meara

Jan 23, 2011
    Midwest
    Oh wow! I thought that WAS her - spitting image:)

5. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    Good Luck- if you re title your thread as Ragdoll Kitten (most likely) you may find her a home faster. They have the BEST temperaments if raised right- floppy funny cats who love to snuggle. Wish you were closer...[​IMG]
    Lisa

6. o man,if we didnt have so many cats,my mom would take her in a HEARTBEAT![​IMG]Alas,we already have 8(count em',8!)cats!

7. Meara

Jan 23, 2011
    Midwest
    Thanks everyone:) I found her a good home with a friend of my landlady. I was so tempted to keep her, but I already have too many kitties. If I owned my own place who knows how many cats I'd end up with!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by