Adorable Bantam Cochins Mixed pen FRIZZLE Rooster 12+ eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, May 9, 2011.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Going on a mini vacation and can't have chicks hatching while I'm gone...so I'm sharing some.These are from my fun Cochin pen..
    Rooster is a Black Birchen Split to Mille Fleur and he is very evenly FRIZLLE sweet as they come but all of my Cochins are cuddle bugs.
    Hens are Black Mottled,lavender and buff the mottled.Also in there is his long time love a barred blue frizzle.Now,we have hatched several of their chicks and all have feathered in beautifully with no issues.There is also a few silkies in there that lay on occasion.Usually,I can tell their eggs and will remove the one's I find unless you want them as well..no guarantee though one may not slip through.
    I'm having internet issues but will try to upload more pictures of them if the satellite fairy will let me
    Fertility is near perfect but you know shipped eggs and the risks.
    Would like immediate payment so these can ship on Monday afternoon.

2. Brown Chicka Brown Cow

Brown Chicka Brown Cow Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi HBuehler! Were you ever able to get more pics of these uploaded? Would love to see more...Thanks!

3. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Here are a few pictures of them..not all of the mottled are pictured-there are 4 of them in the pen.Wild the Roo moved his head as I was taking his pictures so it looks a bit weird but shows his frizzling.I have to take them from a distance because when you go in that pen you get swarmed and they are so close you can't get any pictures...so loving.[​IMG]
    The mottled are not hatchery stock but the buff is-loved by a child so she stays and the lavender is not hatchery but lavender and needing more type.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. BigDaddy'sGurl

BigDaddy'sGurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Wilkesboro NC
    How do you prefer payment?

5. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    PP if you want them right away or mo/personal check is fine if your not in a rush..of coarse it would be fresh eggs.I'm getting a few dozen a week so it doesn't take long to collect or I can even do a bigger quantity of them-they are laying like crazy and so far no one is broody in there [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by