Adorable young chocolate chihuahua male FREE TO GOOD HOME

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gritsar, Jun 20, 2011.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    My stepdaughter has finally realized that she can't care for her sweet little chihuahua "Rudy" and has asked for my help in placing him in a good home.

Rudy is a chocolate with green eyes, approx. 20 months old. He's small, an deer-head, maybe 3 lbs. He has a good disposition - loves adults, children, dogs and cats. He is not completely housebroken (no fault of his, laziness on the part of his humans) and not neutered, but needs to be. He is UTD on routine vaccinations. Rudy is full-blooded, but DSD has thus far been unable to locate his papers since her move back to the area. He's a good watchdog, not overly "bark-y".

I have some pics of him playing with our GSDs and will post them asap. I would keep Rudy myself, but already have the two GSDs and two cats in the house and DH only has some much patience.

Rudy has been dragged around in his crate for most of his life and needs a stable family and home to call his own.

The system wouldn't let me offer him for free, so I put .25 cents. There is no need to bid. We can arrange to deliver within a 30 miles radius of De Queen, AR.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I wasn't able to locate any pics of Rudy on our computers, but I can have DSD take a few and send them to me if anyone is interested in giving this dog a loving home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by