Adult Barred Rocks in West TN?

Dinana

Chirping
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
Hey Ya'll
I'm new to all this and this is my first post, so bear with me! I'm looking to get maybe 2-3 Barred Rock hens and a rooster for my backyard. I have a 16'X16'X8' chain link run with an attached 2 level chicken wire house for nest boxes and such. I'm just starting with chickens again (my folks had some when I was really small) and I'm not prepared to raise the day-olds from a mail order. Any information would be appreciated. I'm in the Covington,TN area and would be willing to drive an hour or so to get them if necessary. Thanks!

I don't have barred rocks,but I have cuckoo marans,which resemble barred rocks(see my avatar). I have some young pullets and roos 3-4 months old. I am in Chester Co,just S of Jackson.

I dont have an extra rooster, but I could sell you 2 or 3 6 month old hens. I am about 1 hour and 40 minutes from you, but if you want them, I could probably meet you in west memphis AR.

Thank you both and I'll probably be contacting one of you near the end of the week if I cin't find anyone here in Tipton county. There's still bout a day;s worth of work to go on the coop setup but it should be ready for them this weekend (and I'm excited!
big_smile.png
) Thank you both.

Back
Top Bottom