Adult male Children's Python - Geat easy to care for small pet snake!

TwistedSerpent

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
I'm selling my fully grown adult male Children's python (Antaresia childreni). These guys stay very small, reaching about 3-4 feet fully grown. Care is very easy, they are much less touchy as the more popular ball python. Give him a warm spot about 90F and he's good, never had an issue with humidity with this species. His one vice is that he has a very strong feeding response (which means he eats great!) so care needs to be taken when you pick him up to make sure he knows its not feeding time. Other then that he is a breeze to keep.

Shipping is available for $50 through UPS. It is not legal to ship reptiles through USPS, and I only do it priority overnight so someone needs to be home to accept the package. Shipping to a UPS store may be possible though. I am flexable though as far as who to ship through if there is another company that works better, I may be willing to ship 2 day if the temps are right too which will drop the shipping cost a bit.

I do have several other species for sale, PM me if your interested or looking for something in particular.

Thanks!

022-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom