Adult Rooster breed debate...

I appologize for my strong post earlier!!! I was a little upset not by BANTAMWYANDOTTES post, but by "aprophets" comments. I'm sorry for offending anyone, I was just a little upset at the time! People really need to think before they speak and in forums like this comments and certain things can be so construde and taken out of content. There's one great thing about oppinions, everyone has one!

aprophet said several times in his comments, "LOL and ROFL" at those of us who have hatchery stock, you can't get anymore rude then that! It's almost like thier sticking thier noses up at those of us who have hatchery stock and think they are better in some way. I'm sick and tired of running across people like this! I buy hatchery stock, I don't "JUST want chickens"....I love my birds and they are very well cared for, the eggs I get every day are a great bonus!

Again I sincerely Apologize!
smile.png

I hope that no one thinks when I say "hatchery RIR" that I mean anything derogatory by that. I just mean that he is typical of the type of RIR hatcheries sell as opposed to what they label as New Hampshires, and as opposed to breeder quality Rhode Island Reds. I've had both types of RIR and hatchery NHs as well. Best and more revered rooster I ever had was a hatchery Barred Rock, my beloved Hawkeye.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom