1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Adult Runner Ducks - any colors

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by OnBorrowedWings, Jun 4, 2012.

1. OnBorrowedWings

OnBorrowedWings In the Brooder

Aug 4, 2011
    Looking for adult (or well grown) runner ducks. I live in Western Maryland and would like to pick them up, so a Mid Atlantic location would be best.

2. galgo98

galgo98 Songster

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Sent you a PM

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  3. SilkieShar

SilkieShar In the Brooder

Dec 4, 2010
    I live in Western Maryland too : ). I just hatched out 9 khaki campbell/ rouen cross ducklings (my oh my THEY GROW FAST!!) and I love them. The eggs must have come from a huge mixed flock because there's a pekin in there too : ). The older pekin is 12 y.o. and a coyote took her mate so I got her some buddies.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: