I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice, the dogs got in a fight and one has some bite wounds on her leg, the leg is swollen and she is holding it out b/c obviously she is in pain. She is laying down and doesn't want to get up (again the pain). I would prefer to wait until in the morning to go to the vet, all that we have available is an emergency clinic. I have tramadol (prescribed for another dog) would it be safe to give that and then head to the regular vet the earliest possible tommorrow? I have given her electrolytes and cleaned the wounds with clorhexidine (sp).