1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

African Geese Pair For Sale NW AL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Evermore Ranch, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Evermore Ranch

Evermore Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    NW Alabama
    I have a young pair of African Geese available. Hatches of early spring '09. They are from separate bloodlines. Gander is one pictured. When we bought him we thought we were getting a girl and decided to let him go with one of my geese that i believe is laying eggs now for a couple of weeks. These geese have been raised with lots of people interaction. I will consider shipping at buyers expense of both shipping and boxes. I can meet someone within a 100 mile range for a fee. Feel free to contact me for any more information and more photos are available on my website www.evermoreranch.com

Thanks for looking

[​IMG]

2. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    [​IMG]

OHHH! Stop teasing me!

Would you be interested in trading for some ducklings??? LOL Oh I wish I could bring them home, Ive been thinking of getting geese but dont think I have the room till my dad builds the other enclosure.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by