African Goose Pairs for Sale in SW Missouri

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Omniskies, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Omniskies

Omniskies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Missouri
    I'm selling a couple of my goose pairs while thinning down the flock. Some are out of Holderread stock and all are this year's hatch.

I'd rather not ship, but I can meet you at a halfway point or deliver within a reasonable distance if time and gas are added to the price of the geese.

Only selling as pairs, though I may have an extra gander I can sell solo. Pairs are $35 each.

2. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    I don't live anywhere near you and I'm not in the market for geese - but would you consider posting pics just out of interest? Love to see your African geese.

3. Omniskies

Omniskies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Missouri
    You'll have to give me a few days. The remnants of hurricane Ike are -just- now hitting Missouri and we're supposed to have a miserable amount of rain for until sometime next week. Any pictures I got now would be of happy, mud-spattered geese.

I just came back in from the yard and they were happily bathing in mud puddles in a corner of their pasture as the rain came in.

Once this clears out I'll toss up a bunch of pictures of all of my geese for fun. If there's anything in particular you'd like pictures of then say so.

4. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    I'll look forward to all of it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by