**Aftermath** A Dragon RP

Pics

Willowhisp

Tarantula Lover
Oct 6, 2020
Somewhere
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Ranks:
Alpha- the leaders of the wing, there are two eats first, approved and disapproves of new dragons. Have 5 elements at Max.

Beta- the second in command. There are 4 of these and they eat second. The help the alpha. Get 3 elements each

Mid rank - upper- this makes up a majority of the wing, these dragons eat third and must submit to dragons of higher rank. Get 2 element each

Mid rank - lower- these dragons also make up a majority of the wing. They eat fourth and must submit to all higher ranking dragons. Get 1 element each

Mystic- these dragons are not regarded very high despite there seemingly unique abilities, they eat last and are expected to submit to everyone. They get no elements but do however get two unique powers

Whelps- these are the youngest dragons, they are babies and must be guarded by everyone and most dragons are expected to help a whelp learn his/her place in the Wing. They eat with their parents

Form-
Name:
Wing:
Size:
Element(s):
(Powers):
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Form-
Name: Jasper
Wing: Moon Wing
Size: A very large dragon
Element(s): Water, Shadow, storm poison, fire
(Powers): shape shifting, telepathy
Physical Appearance: a large black dragon whose scales shimmer like moonlight on a lake. His horns are long and slender and his wings are usually feathered.
Personality: extremely kind but not to be tested, loyal and fierce but shy and secretive
Other: he was a Mystic that ended up making with the alpha female but she recently died so now he became the alpha mystic. He is very quiet and very rarely speaks aloud

Last edited:
Name: Tialo
Wing: (um what’s an example of a wing?)
Size: Medium dragon
Elements: earth (plants), fire control and air.
Physical description: she is a deep silver blue kind of like a mother of pearl coloured dragon so more silver than blue but she has blueish reflections on her scales.
personality: she is a very fiery creature who gets riled up and annoyed over the smallest things and she also has a tendency to expect too much of younger dragons and she really. Really. REALLY wants to be the next alpha female.
Other: did I mention how badly she wants to be the next alpha female lol

Name: Tialo
Wing: (um what’s an example of a wing?)
Size: Medium dragon
Elements: earth (plants), fire control and air.
Physical description: she is a deep silver blue kind of like a mother of pearl coloured dragon so more silver than blue but she has blueish reflections on her scales.
personality: she is a very fiery creature who gets riled up and annoyed over the smallest things and she also has a tendency to expect too much of younger dragons and she really. Really. REALLY wants to be the next alpha female.
Other: did I mention how badly she wants to be the next alpha female lol
Sorry! I forgot to put gender! And a wing is a group of dragons so shell be in Moon Wing

Accepted, let's see how she does

Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Ranks:
Alpha- the leaders of the wing, there are two eats first, approved and disapproves of new dragons. Have 5 elements at Max.

Beta- the second in command. There are 4 of these and they eat second. The help the alpha. Get 3 elements each

Mid rank - upper- this makes up a majority of the wing, these dragons eat third and must submit to dragons of higher rank. Get 2 element each

Mid rank - lower- these dragons also make up a majority of the wing. They eat fourth and must submit to all higher ranking dragons. Get 1 element each

Mystic- these dragons are not regarded very high despite there seemingly unique abilities, they eat last and are expected to submit to everyone. They get no elements but do however get two unique powers

Whelps- these are the youngest dragons, they are babies and must be guarded by everyone and most dragons are expected to help a whelp learn his/her place in the Wing. They eat with their parents

Form-
Name:
Wing:
Size:
Element(s):
(Powers):
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Form-
Name: Jasper
Size: A very large dragon
Element(s): Water, Shadow, storm poison, fire
(Powers): shape shifting, telepathy
Physical Appearance: a large black dragon whose scales shimmer like moonlight on a lake. His horns are long and slender and his wings are usually feathered.
Personality: extremely kind but not to be tested, loyal and fierce but shy and secretive
Other: he was a Mystic that ended up making with the alpha female but she recently died so now he became the alpha mystic. He is very quiet and very rarely speaks aloud
(I'm in!)
Name: Kazuki
Size: A medium sized dragon, but she is sometimes labeled as being on the smaller side.
Element(s): Shadow and water
Physical appearance: A medium sized dragon with purplish black scales and silver scales below those scales, which can be seen on occasion, especially at nighttime. Her tail has a slightly spiky end, and she has small, rather cute looking horns as well.
Personality: Very chill, she may become shy when embarrassed, but she is known to be pretty quirky when she does converse with people, as well as being very friendly towards other dragons she may like/love.
Other: Her nickname, given to her by close friends, is Kazu, she likes to go swimming at night, because she doesn't like being watched, it makes her uncomfortable, and she has an older sister named Yasu. (I can make her form later if someone wants it :D )

(I'm in!)
Size: A medium sized dragon, but she is sometimes labeled as being on the smaller side.
Physical appearance: A medium sized dragon with purplish black scales and silver scales below those scales, which can be seen on occasion, especially at nighttime. Her tail has a slightly spiky end, and she has small, rather cute looking horns as well.
Personality: Very chill, she may become shy when embarrassed, but she is known to be pretty quirky when she does converse with people, as well as being very friendly towards other dragons she may like/love.
Other: Her nickname, given to her by close friends, is Kazu, she likes to go swimming at night, because she doesn't like being watched, it makes her uncomfortable, and she has an older sister named Yasu. (I can make her form later if someone wants it :D )
Accepted but she's in Moon Wing!

(I'm in!)
Oh yeah, more other stuff: She is NOT a child, and has been looking for a mate for a short while now. She also likes to be around dragons she can relate to. :p

Back
Top Bottom